Friday, October 24, 2008

Meet Javari

Javari Walter Mylonas
Born to Angelica Gomez and Jonathan Mylonas
August 1, 2008 ~ 8 lbs 2 oz...20 inches
This little guy is the cutest thing I have cuddled in a LONG time! He is oh so sweet!!!!
He looks just like his mommy, I think.
The day we met him he was interested in all the visitors and was very busy making lots of drooly bubbles :)
His Aunts Elanee and Vayda really enjoyed getting to know him.

Javari found Maya to be a very interesting girl.
Angelica says I am a 'step-grandma' now. ahhhhhh! Could she be sweeter?
Uh-Oh. I think that makes me old. I dont care. That little guy is just to adorable to pass up.

1 comment:

Julia H said...

OH he is just too adorable! Couldn't you smooch on those great CHEEKS all day long???? What a cutie pie!!!! Congrats you guys!!!