Friday, October 24, 2008

Jody turns 51 !

On Tues evening we celebrated Jodys 51st B-day. I made him chicken parm and spagetti for dinner. Vayda kindly made his chocolate cake. She thought it was very funny to upgrade him from age 51 to 381 ! (Fun with recycled Bday candles;) Maya gave daddy a box of great gifts including a beaded bracelet and necklace. I remembered his Bday then forgot so I didnt get him anthing :( but he had just returned from a great weekend of play watching and dinner out with his dad and step mom so I dont think hes too neglected.
I'd bet there is a picture of him at his 4th Bday that looks just like this one with the overalls and everything :)

1 comment:

Julia H said...

Happy Birthday Jody!!!!!! Hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday!!!!!
Your Friends,
the Hillman Family!