Saturday, December 27, 2008

Xmas 2008 at the Nortons

We kept Christmas small and simple again this year. For me this was the most relaxing, stress free December in 16 yrs!
The girls and I really divied up the Xmas doings.
Elanee made all the cards for friends and family. THANKS LANEE!!!!
Elanee and Vayda made all the Xmas cookies.
THANKS GIRLS!
Vayda helped me make Maya's gifts.
THANKS VAYDA!

Maya Rae proudly hand crafted gifts for everyone in the family.
VERY GENEROUS MAYA RAE! :)

All of the kids were gracious in receiving their gifts.
THANKS GUYS!

We all kept our expectations in check. This year we only gave one gift each and it was either hand made by me or someone else. (ok with the exception of Vayda's gift which was intended to help make things;)

I made Bens T with the Japanese year of the horse (his yr) on it. Maya was wishing for clothing with the Littlest Pet Shop critters on them so I made her a T with her favorite critter and a pack of underwear with more critters. (you can see how I did this on my art blog at http://handcraftedbyme.blogspot.com )
Elanee received a book log that I bought (hand made by someone else) on www.etsy.com .

Then Santa came too! Santa at our house is otherwise known as Grandma Rose :) Year after year Grandma Rose and Grand-daddy (Jodys step mom and father) are endlessly generous with us all. We are forever grateful! THANKS SANTA!
We all had a very nice day. We had breakfast together (which included but was not limited to To-sausage ;) Later, we had a regular holiday meal and cookies too. We watched movies and relaxed. Nice day.

Oh- we cannot forget the aftermath :)

1 comment:

人妻 said...

今最もアツイバイトは人妻とのセフレ契約です。当サイトではお金を払ってでもセフレがほしい人妻が集まり、男性会員様との逆援生活を待っています。当サイトで欲求不満の女性との出会いをしてみませんか