Tuesday, December 02, 2008

OMG !!! We got Tattoos!

Extreme Graphix in Geneva should have locked up when they saw these two moms comin!
Heather and I ran to Geneva to get a few items for dinner. After we finished at Mother Earth we popped into the local tattoo shop. I said, "Hey! We should get tattoos." In we went to see how it all worked. We thumbed through the many design choices and then I thought of the perfect thing!!!! That was the moment I got serious about it.
I have never been inside a place with a sign that says...
'If you are pregnant, drunk, stoned, on any form of substance or Rude....
come back when you aren't!'
LOL
Maybe that was our warning to turn around and run.
Once I committed I was psyched!
Just waiting.
Here are the temp tattoos.
Here is Josh loading my needle!!!! Ahhhhh.
And here we go!
Now- anyone who says this process is not painful is full of it!
OUCH! Heather didnt think it was a big deal but I hear that it depends on placement.
It just didnt stop hurting till it was done. Its kind of like being stung in the ankle every milisecond for 15 min. I did alot of whining. And its not like its a relaxing environment. The art and music was less than serine.
TA-DA!!!!!
A henna brown recycling sign!
So- now when I am 100 yrs old, in a nursing home and I kick it....
they will know what to do with the body! LOL
And, a hot pink piece sign for Heather!

This was an awesome experience worth doing once in a life time.

No comments: