Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Wa-Freakin-Hoo! Time Alone!

This was a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving for me!

Jody took ALL of the kids AWAY! They went down state to his dad's house for dinner.
They left Wed morning and returned on Sat eve.
Jody- because he is a goodly and rockin husband- bought me a gift! He gave me this Guns and Roses CD! How cool is THAT!? He said it would enhance my fun time when my friend, Heather, got here.

On day #1 I didnt go anywhere- I didnt see anyone.
So what did I do with all this time alone???? Well- I'll tell ya....

First- I did the dishes...
Then I cleaned the rabbit cage...
Then I tidied and vacumed the family room...
Then I cleaned the down stairs bathroom...
I made a few loaves of cake...
I made a crafty picture for the wall....(its a found quilt panel and a quote that says- A life in harmony with nature, love, truth and virtue will open the heart to understanding) I like it!
And- I ran a load of dish towels and napkins.

I also yacked on the phone and crashed early. Now- hows that for livin it up!?!?!
Wild life I know. Hey- Silence and cleanliness are a lovely thing in my world. :)

No comments: