Monday, March 10, 2008

Successful Sleep Over

Sleep over success!
Maya Rae has had 4 sleep overs. The first 3 were big fat flops. Lots of fun playing with the friend but then lots of tears as the friend goes home late at night.
This weekend Maya dared try again. This time Saige came. They spent the eve coloring, playing and hanging out in their PJs. They were tucked in with bed time stories at 10:30pm and chatted till after 12 midnight.
Finally they fell asleep and in the morning they laid around being silly. Happy little campers! Yippee! I am hoping this is the beginning of many many more fun sleep overs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.