Friday, January 06, 2012

Washable Pull Ups

The Munchkin wets the bed both at nap and bed time. In the first months she was here I threw away 300 disposable pull ups!!!! AWWWWWWW. Now obviously I couldn't handle THAT.
So, I went in search of a washable pull up....and found them here.

If you choose to order these be sure to ask for an extra soaker to be sewn in. We love these. Because they are not loaded with chemicals to kill odor like disposables, they do have a PU moment in the morning. We take them off and drop them directly into the washer. Its not worse than a cloth diaper and they wash up well. We wash in cold only with an eco friendly detergent. I put them outside for a few hours then I leave them by the wood stove to finish drying. They are super thick so they take a full day usually. She owns 6 pair and I bought some recycled soakers for $1 each to add some over night absorption. Big money and eco savings. We are very happy with them.

No comments: