Friday, March 20, 2009

Life after Tony Robbins

Well I am back from Tony Robbins and back into the swing of family life. I'd like to say that I am taking all of my newly empowered energy and rockin my families world but- not so much. Instead, I have been sick. We have gotton out for a few walks though. Yesterday, the girlies and I went out to Willard again and walked down by the lake.
I am seriously grateful for spring! :) Yeah spring!!!As we left for our walk we say little tulips and daffodils popping up :) Yeah spring!!! (again)
We had a decent walk. Maya grumbled that her hands were vibrating off from using her scooter and its always a crap shoot when you drag teens out like this....but all in all it was a nice time :)

Yeah spring!

1 comment:

206216 said...

I love your blog! I'm a Baha'i in California, living in the Sierras. We grow a lot of our food and have a great Baha'i community here.

Allah'u'Abha

Harlan Lang (harlanl@netptc.net)