Monday, March 02, 2009

Dancing Ayyam-i-Ha away!

After eating and chatting, we cleaned up the toys Nicholas and Kali were playing with and created a dance floor out of our family room.
We popped in a CD of 80's dance tunes and went to it. I got the little kids rockin then guilted Vayda to join us. (to entice the teens)
Harry played the DJ :)
The little kids had a blast. Nicholas thought this was THE BEST!
Even Kali got into the groove.
After the younger bunch had their fill and the grown ups moved to neighboring rooms to talk over the blasting music, the teens just ROCKED THE HOUSE!
Jody and I were concerned for the floor- and book cases- as the place was literally bouncing....but it seems the house held together just fine! Totally Awesome stuff!!!
After all the fun. Everyone headed home except 6 or so teen girls who stayed for "Tim Burton" night. They snacked and watched movies. Heather and I stayed up chatting and saw the girls go up to crash on Elanee's floor around 2 am. (Heather and I finally turned in at 5 am)
GREAT PARTY!!!
I guess the Norton's know how to rock Ayyam-i-Ha :)

1 comment:

Vayda said...

what can I say...we are amazing!!!

~vayda~