Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jenna's Reception

On Saturday Feb 21 my cousin Jenna had her wedding reception party. She had been married to her long time boy friend, Scott Ditzel in December in Cancune.
The entire family got dolled up and went.
We had a great time visiting and dancing.
It really was a blast!
I think Jody and I looked pretty shnazzy!
Maya Rae couldn't get enough of the dancing. She was the first on on the floor.
We all let down our guard and danced and danced. I have never seen Jody fast dance.
I guess it just took his daughter to get him out on the floor. :)
Vayda and I had a fun 'slow' dance and Maya loved cutting in on Daddy and I.
Here are all the kids....clean at all the same time!
Of course the girls in the family were concerned about our new clothes ;) so we took pictures to show um off.
We had such a great time! It was nice celebrating Jenna & Scott's marriage. And- surprise....Jenna's having a baby in July! Yippee!

No comments: