Sunday, October 10, 2010

We went to the fair!

The Great New York State Fair!
When I was a kid we went every single year. I loved that. Since we have had so many kids and a long journey with limited money to burn we never were able to take do that.

This summer, after all the misery with the abscess (see my body blog at... http://bodyenlightenment.blogspot.com for details) I really needed to be happy and see the kids and Jody happy.
Greg wanted to take Nick so we decided to go together.
Nick liked the quiet animal buildings.
We saw a real, live bald eagle.
Mommy's favorite is the bunny barn!
Oh- and the butter sculpture. I love the butter sculpture.
Oh and the fresh milk.
and...
The girls liked the midway of course.

We had an amazing time!!! I could barely walk after that wonderfully full day!!!!

No comments: