Monday, August 25, 2008

Dying Vayda hair pink

Vayda has been dying (no pun intended ;) to have the underside of her hair dyed pink for ages.
I have made her wait for years. My only grumble about it is that I dont want the girls to start dumping toxic waste on their heads.
Well, I buy organic dye for myself and the company just started making hot pink and purple and other wacky colors so Vayda jumped on the phone and ordered herself a box of pink from Mother Earth store in Geneva. She finally pinned me down and got me to do it for her. The dye went on well but definately did not turn hot pink. I guess we needed to bleach it first. Hummm. Well, that brings us back to toxic waste. So Vayda decided that she was 'fine' with the burgandy color she got but still wants hot pink at some point.

No comments: