Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cool Books & Links

*Cool Books and Links*

We do a ton of reading in this house! This past school year alone Elanee has read 70 fat novels. Thats just her. Jody is an avid reader of history and therapy related topics. Ben reads all kinds of fantacy stuff and Vayda likes young adult books as well as how to's. We read 50 books to Maya Rae between July and August. I read around my interests and entertain myself while I am doing busy hands on work with audio books.

I thought I would start a list of good titles and links of interest.

LINKS

The most Awesome site on the web!- www.prettyinink.biz

Super Cool site. Its like Ebay but its all hand made craft items- www.etsy.com

I like this site for building easy web sites- www.tripod.com

To learn about the Baha'i Faith- www.us.bahai.org

No comments: