Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Anniversay Dinner

Jody and I hit 12 yrs of marriage on June 21.
Jody worked very hard and planned a lovely dinner on a boat in Watkins Glenn.
Unfortunately, I got a call the day before our date. The restaurant cancelled our dinner.
I was soooo bummed for Jody because he worked so hard to create a nice plan for the two of us.

Before he knew what happened I scrambled and got a replacement boat in Ithaca. I thought this was a great idea :) I saved the day. Weeeelllllll~
About 3 minutes after I walked onto the boat I got sea sick. It sucked bad!!! I absolutely hated every single second of it.
I wanted to barf the entire time! The place was a stinkin dump! The food was bad! Ick Ick Ick.
Poor Jody! I was a lousy date. Jody was cool and suggested a movie. That was the real save to our date. :)

No comments: