Thursday, January 22, 2009

A play day with Danny

Monday was Martin Luther King Jr's Bday....

Because all of the kids had the day off my Aunt and I made arrangements for Danny to come over and play with us. Danny is my cousin and the girls 2nd cousin. Though these two are from two generations Maya Rae and Danny are just 6 mo apart. I think that's cool.

Anyway- We all had a very nice visit :) These two played all kinds of games, jumped on the rebounder, went outside, scootered inside the house, played dress up to name a few. The big girls played a few games of Uno with them. (Elanee was invited to a Bday party in the middle of their Uno game:)

At lunch Danny was so pleased with my veggy pasta and the cookies Elanee made that he said, "You people are so good at the making stuff from scratch thing!" LOL. Well thanky! (just for the record...his moms an awesome cook)

Danny brought a little craft project. These are the two picture frames that the kids colored. I took picture of them and made the frames into fridge magnets.
What a fun day. We cannot wait to do it again soon!

No comments: