Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to You- and you and you-
and yes...even YOU!
2009
Wow! I guess I am shocked every year at how fast the year went. :) Well, I am again shocked this year. 2008 was a rockin year. I would have to say it was among the happiest years of my years married to Jody. We had a good one. We have both grown alot over the years and that has made for a happy marriage. The marriage is, or course, the foundation for the families happiness so the entire houshold was happy too. I am sooooooo looking forward to 2009. Its gonna be an even better year! We have big plans and will have big changes ahead and we are really excited to have another year of happiness together :)
Wishing you all true happiness this year! Lets stay positive, pray, and live life to the fullest!

No comments: