Saturday, September 27, 2008

ART


ART!
We have been feeling O so artsy over here.
One day recently I was indulging in a 'head trip'. All was bad. Nothing was good.
Ya know how that goes. Well, suddenly I was in the mood to paint. So...
I threw on some rockin tunes and started finger painting
(see below) I rocked out for an hour with my hands covered in paint.
It felt so awesome!!!! It was an increadable work out too.
I showed this painting off to friends and one said to check out ACEO cards on Etsy.
This was totally inspiring! (Thanks Judy!!!)

So this is what got me drawing and painting whatever came to mind.


I also used some old images I drew. I just sized them to fit my card and added back grounds or whatever.


All of these are done in watercolor and ink. I did list them on Ebay but nothing sold. No biggy. Just wanted to see if they would. The point was not to make $ but to get inspired!

That is just what happened. I have had to put my supplies away for a few weeks while I plug away a canning but I cannot wait to dig back in. I want to work on my portait skills. I am interested in perfecting watercolor and learning to really paint with acrylics. I am actually concidering running an art class in T-burg for the home school kids there.

Vayda got inspired from all that I was doing and cranked out this crazy card!





1 comment:

Portable Graffiti said...

Did you put these ACEOs on Etsy yet? Or eBay? If you made a new etsy store I don't have the link. Let me know.

Judy