Monday, June 30, 2008

Swing Set

The Swing Set
These pictures are way overdue.
Sooooo.... a long story short....last year I posted on Freecycle
for a wooden swing set and this is what we got.

This is the #1 best Freecycle thing we have ever received. Jody and Ben went out and took itdown one screw at a time and brought it home. Ben and I took 4 days putting it together.Just so ya know, that slide has to weigh 600lbs. No joke. We bought one new leg for it and I added some extra slats up top for a little safer experience. Maya and I chose a flag and some chimes for underneith. I used some scrap wood and added a sand box. Good stuff.

Oh- YOU can get anything on Freecycle for FREE. Go to www.freecycle.org and sign up.

1 comment:

Portable Graffiti said...

That's one awesome freecycle item.

Don't find stuff like that down here for free.